Happy Birthday Cabin Boy

ibrooks

Guest Cabin Boy

Thanks guys

Its been a brill day but would have been better if the Robin Hood gang where here , we would have such a good laugh :D

Yes Rizla i got most the things i would have liked to got :

laptop for college

Money Money Money

and pleanty of hugs and kiss's

thanks again

Cabin Boy

Guest captn Pugwash
Happy Birthday,

oh dear that means L plates, i think hoodies will stear clear of Southport for a while.

Now go and swab the decks the partys over :D

Mitch and Chris

mitch, the L plates are coming, but he now lives nearer you that us, he went to college today for 2 years, so its only weekend when he will be home, will [pass on your kind remarks to him.

Captain

Guest captn Pugwash
Even Nearer to Bugsy and Nishka.

All them young Farmers daughters away from home in lodgings, ho the fun he will have :p

IT really is his Birthday

OOH ARRRR, maidens, also a lot of female horse riders in jodpers and knee length boots. :boohoo: :boohoo: Wish we where there as the holiday program states :p :p :p oops, the face to the left is smiling only!!!!!!!

Captain Pugwash

Even Nearer to Bugsy and Nishka.

Dont worry, send us a photo of him and we will keep an eye on him in the local drinking houses and keep you informed on what he is spending his student grant on :p

Bugsy

Guest captn Pugwash

bugsy,

marks at Myerscough college, doing a 2 year course to become a Pro golfer, started today, a bit of a tear jerker taking the lad away from home at such a young age. :boohoo: :boohoo:

Still he was soon chatting to a young very nice girl, :o she even told him where her room was and said if he needed her he only had to throw a few stones at her window, :wub: :wub: being a responcable father, I showed him where the gravel was. :huh: B)

May pop in to see you some time when we collect him for his weekends at home, if you dont mind, will pm you nearer the time. Is there a quick way round the bottle neck at the lights at barton, we queyed for ages there.

Regards for now

Dave

Exmodave

Captain pugwash

May pop in to see you some time when we collect him for his weekends at home, if you dont mind, will pm you nearer the time. Is there a quick way round the bottle neck at the lights at barton, we queyed for ages there.

You are more than welcome captn :rolleyes:

There is no real better way round the Barton cross roads unless you are on the m6, its in desperate need of a by pass.

Still he was soon chatting to a young very nice girl,

Yes i think i should go and check her out, make sure she is suitable ;) , you cant trust these local lasses you know, i should, i married one :lol:

Cheers

Bugsy

Guest Cabin Boy

Hello everyone

I am back now for the weekend , thanks guys ,gals for the posts but i have just been to bizzy to post !!!1 ;)

col was super and i can not wait to get back there on sunday night , blimy i never thought i would say that i wanted to go back to school but hay when it is somthing that you love you carnt help it !!!

yes the girls o i mean yound ladys are also very nice too and each night we had a party and all the girls we wanted came around to PARTY ..

see you guys soon

keep on polashing those cars

Mark

Cabin Boy