What car would you buy if you won the lottery?

MarkBzero

I’d have a garage full. 

Aerial atom track toy. 

Golf R daily driver. Inconspicuous, reliable, remap to 400bhp makes a rapid comfortable do it all ride with decent build quality.

911 because 911! 

Bentley soft top for cruising Italy and Europe in the sun hotel to hotel. 

1989 Toyota Celica GT4 ST165. (lightweight raw drive)
1990 Toyota Celica ST185CS. (For looks, has to be the ‘CS’)
1997 Toyota Celica GT4, GTX turbo and blue flame exhaust, Motex ECU, 350bhp and sweet drive. 
All for collections sake I love these cars. 

Metro 6R4, have you seen them up close!

Wouldn’t want any of the Ferraris or Lambos  have driven and that’s most of them. I’d love an F40 tho, legendary! Wouldn’t drive it just want one lol. Don’t much car for any of these cars to drive. 

Im sure there are other I could add as time ticked by. I’d have a few bikes too. My Blade, BMW S1000RR HP4 carbon, BMW S1000R sport, Suzuki B120 because I had one at 14. 

I wouldn’t have any ‘4x4’ style things. Nothing with a Diesel engine. I would have a Jag XFR estate for a tow car tho, get the atom at track days and back. 

Keeping it to just one car is tough but I'll honour the OP, otherwise we can all list cars until the cows come home :)

I'll go with a (genuine) works-spec Peugeot 306 Maxi rally car please. If I can be cheeky and take an extra half a 'mil to keep it running for 20 years that'd be cool too, thanks :D

If it’s one car only it would be a 911. It’s a close call between that and a Golf R. The golf R is so versatile and all things to all men sort of a car, but just a Golf all the same. 911 is just a class act and one of the best all round cars I’ve ever driven. Lithe, agile, lively, quality, fast as you ever need, reliable..... it’s showy but not arrogant,  can hustle and scratch yet fits in just about anywhere without the air of cockiness you get from an Aston, Fez, Lambo etc. Not great for carrying a washing machine but if you had lotto funds who cares.  It would be  nice desision to have to make anyway. 

Not a fan of the Golf R. My mate bought the auto, changing gear when giving it some, it sounds like it is farting. He sold it shortly after and got a manual estate instead!

I like the thought of the RS6 avant or an M5.

Possibly the Texaco RS500..

Is this a daily driver lottery winning car or a toy..?

Image result for rs 500 touring car

Alvin

If you won the lottery, you'd buy several cars to cover different categories (can't take a Lambo off-road, for example). 

If we limit it to just 1 car, BMW M5 estate (or 550i if they don't do a M-series estate) - fast enough to beat most cars and space to take a wardrobe to the tip. Or maybe Porsche Cayenne for same reasons. 

Well, I’ve got a cat to throw amongst the pigeons, but I’d have (buy) a Tesla Model X P100D.

i think it’s amazing and would love one but just can’t afford it - but I’d defo keep the zero 

Edited by m1tch

13 hours ago, nelmo said:

If you won the lottery, you'd buy several cars to cover different categories (can't take a Lambo off-road, for example). 

If we limit it to just 1 car, BMW M5 estate (or 550i if they don't do a M-series estate) - fast enough to beat most cars and space to take a wardrobe to the tip. Or maybe Porsche Cayenne for same reasons. 

Good choice. M5 was a close contender for me for the same reasons - what a do-it-all car - but they don't make them any more in the touring so I dropped it. Only a 540i these days (straight 6), no more V10s :( boooo!

22 minutes ago, brumster said:

Good choice. M5 was a close contender for me for the same reasons - what a do-it-all car - but they don't make them any more in the touring so I dropped it. Only a 540i these days (straight 6), no more V10s :( boooo!

That is kind of my problem with new cars, no one really makes what I want, so I'd end up building lots of things instead!