Full frontal photos

MarkBzero

Firstly, not that type you dirty minded person! This is a family friendly forum.

We do not see each other cars at car shows, so lets keep the forum going and share a picture of the front view of your kit car. All going well it will help to generate ideas for newbies.

Thank you

No they were from a company called challenge 4x4 or something similar. Had them for nearly 3 years now. Had an MOT tester check them out and he said they are legal too so all good. Roughly £150 if I remember rightly for the black or silver and £50 extra for coloured. They had roughly 10 colours at the time I got mine. 

Not what you want! 😁  These are fixed and give a pure white colour similar to that of my Audi with LED headlights.  Very impressed for the price.  Ill see if i can find an email or link to what I bought for you to browse.

So, this is the company I got mine from:  https://www.lrchallenge4x4.co.uk  But they aren't showing any of the coloured versions anymore. They do show on historical pages from Amazon, but not available anymore - Random? 

Edited by m1tch