Quick release sterring wheel

sorme

As anyone bought a slim quick release hub that lasts more than 2 months before you start to get play/ wobble in it? I'm running a Sierra column and on my 3rd quick release hub,the best one was a sparco looky likey which worked great but put the wheel under my chin so I purchased a slim one ( cheap £20) which to start with was great but after a few months the wobble starts,I'm on the 2nd slim one now just starting to wobble,I know that you can buy some for £100 + but just wondering if there are any around a bit cheap( that lasts) .

I bought this one from eBay last year. Still ok but i don't do many miles. I only paid £12 . At that price if i have to replace every couple of years that's fine. I needed a very slim one and this is a good size. You should be able to find one just  by the picture. 

Screenshot_20200415-100345.png

I bought same style as dandan did and it's ok but it's beginning to wear slightly, without wheel attached it's quite loose but ok with wheel in it. 

There looks to be a "pro" version now that's a little more

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401780581771

Or these are good but expensive 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/372127759878

Thanks. Just looked at the "pro" version. The top photo looks exactly like mine. The bottom photo looks completely different! Not entirely sure I trust the listing on that basis. When/if mine wears out I will look again. I do put a tiny bit of copper grease on mine. Makes it slide easier and hopefully stops a bit on wear. Using it and a flat bottomed steering wheel makes life so much easier getting in and out.

Yep mine is like the first picture,on my second one now,its the little rubber bits that wear down on mine that stick out on the surface when the wheel is off,if I pull them out and pop them back in it tightens up a bit but after a week or so the play comes back.