Axel weight, suspension mounts.

NickandNeil

Well we are nealy there again.

Filling out the varius formes for the IVA I have come across a few queries that I hope members can help me with. I have emailed the DVSA but there has, so far been no rsponse.

Form IVA1C. 4W. What are the origional design laden weights for the vehicle and the axel weights?  The base vehicle was a ford sierra estate 1984.  I do not have the origonal doner car so where can I get this information?

4X. does the vehicle have a ECWVTA or NSSTA certificate. ????????

8,1. evidence of electrical safety. Does this apply to a petrol driven amature built vehicle?

And they are asking for proof of compliace of the fuel tank. (suppied by Robin Hood)

IVA forn 19a.They want proof of compliance and compatability of the seat belt fixings and also the company that fitted them. All work was done in my workshop.

IVA formV627/1  They are asking for serial numbers of Axles (both) Transmission, steering assembly, and front and back suspension.

All the components fitted to my Exmo we from the same doner vehicle, so is all this going over the top?

Any help would be much appriciated.

Neil

If you would like I could send a copy of my form to you via email.

It would be much quicker for you to see how to fill it in and less trouble for me to type all the answers.

I have your email address from your member profile.

Regards Martin 

Edited by maca

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 3:20 PM, maca said:

If you would like I could send a copy of my form to you via email.

It would be much quicker for you to see how to fill it in and less trouble for me to type all the answers.

I have your email address from your member profile.

Regards Martin 

hi there

It would be a great help to me also if i could have a copy as im only a couple of months away from applying for the big day. Any idear how much it cost?.