Handbrake lever gaiter.

I am looking for a handbrake lever gaiter, I have the chrome surround which is basically a rectangle but rounded at each end measuring 200X80mm, there are lots on e-bay but no dimensions are given I wondered if anyone had a similar surround and could advise on the one to buy, quite happy to cut and shut if that is required.

I had the same issue, so decided to buy some leatherette and make my own to my measurements. First one went in the bin, but second one has been on for 5 years. I used some yellow thread to match the dash.

I bought the basic one from GBS and made my own surround which sounds about the same size as yours. I cut the GBS one down to fit, although I did take off a bit too much but it's been fine for the last 2 years.

I used one from amazon and paid about £20 including a bear one too. 
i think it was from a Costa B. 
I made a new set of alloy covers for the tunnel and dash from 2.4mm thick alloy so it’s far stronger than normal and doesn’t bend when you lean on it. Then put countersunk pins from top and clamped the gators between the covers and a surround underneath. This leaves an extremely  neat and tidy finish that is also strong and durable. 
I also remounted the handbrake switch when I was on, the normal location is terrible at best. 

9AF9BDE2-39D2-4BD7-B778-F256EDBF9B67.jpeg

4CF0D896-7AEC-4DA7-839D-43030DA18A3D.jpeg

D478F977-EE55-4586-AB2F-CDE17F368941.jpeg