Front cycle wings

jacko

Hi lads,

Has anyone fitted the GBS front sports type wings? Does anyone have a photo to what they look like fitted? I'm torn between standard cycle and sports type.

Regards,

Jacko

Here are mine - they're a different colour to the rest of the body because one detached itself at speed a year or 2 ago and I decided to repair it rather than just buy them new. But that meant re-painting them and I decided it would be too difficult to try match to the original colour, so I just did them black 😀

I personally prefer the look and they are easier to fit because they come with a notch in them that locates it in the right place against the support (not sure if the standard ones have that?), so no tricky measuring needed. Also, there is a natural location for the side repeater to go which is flat.

IMG_20180422_110946.thumb.jpg.ebabff33a4097b7e268292a9bf593eea.jpg

Edited by nelmo

Thanks for your reply. You have helped make my mind up. I 100% agree with you that the sport wings look better than the standard cycle wings. I will place the order with GBS tomorrow. I know they have pillar box red in stock.

Regards,

Alan (Jacko)