Newby neededing help

Lee Dodds

Hello all .hope your all well .just looking for some guidance regards the iva process i just got my way 1st peoject car (rh 2b .205 pinto twin choke webber aliminium body panels )will upload some pics when shes up together again..anyway ...basically iv got the doner v5 .vins ect ..and yhe robin hood paperwork ..the car was up and ready for an iva before xmass but owner fell ill ..passed away and son sold it as project as no intrest ..i have no experience in kits but allways wanted 1 .had some time and iv rebuilt it all to kill time in lockdown..i have read allsorts onlone but all contradicts itself ...whats the next step ..mot old doner insure then drive to iva..how do i get a reg plate for it ect ..thanks 

Hi Lee from my message to your previous request I am more than happy to help you fill in the details as stated.

You need to fill in form IVA 1C  

Fill in form IVA 4

section 1 question (3 tick)

question (4 tick)

section 2 questions (1 to 6 tick) All

Sign the application and Date ( This date can also be the date of completion)

You may also need to send in copies of reciepts of parts purchased and some pictures of the build.

Do not send any other documents with your application at this stage.

When you have your IVA Pass Certificate you will then need to apply for registering the vehicle and then is the time to send.

V627/1

V55/5

IVA PASS

V5C of donor vehicle 

The registration fee £55.00

The road fund payment 

And any other documents they may require.