Parts Clearout - all cheap. PRICES DROPPED.

richyb66

Having a bit of a clear out of stuff I've hoarded but no longer need. Some of this Sierra stuff is getting hard to find so I'm loathed to throw it away. I'm guessing what the postage charges are on these and just doing a all inclusive posted cost so there's a chance it might end up costing me to sell them but if it gets them out of the way, I can live with it.

Pair Zimmeride springs. As supplied by Robin Hood. No idea of the poundage but they're 200mm long and around 2" ID. Ideal to keep as spares.

£12 now reduced to £9 the pair posted

DSC_0640.thumb.JPG.9eec6fb4659d90e8646f6fa8e6e04c32.JPG

Edited by richyb66
Price drop

30/34 DFTH 3A Weber Carb. Complete with what looks like electronic choke and some sort of idle control. Not the most popular carb, but a useful spare maybe?

£25 now £20 posted.

DSC_0643.thumb.JPG.a66ea8ab552ff056e146c8eb18e07e8e.JPGDSC_0644.thumb.JPG.079e6b3e4b442cc8d6415b2c9691cd34.JPG

Edited by richyb66
Price drop

Ford ECU - no idea what model (part number suggests early 2.0 Sierra) but if you're running standard EFi and the numbers match, worth having as a spare.

£15 now £12 posted.

DSC-0646.jpg

DSC-0647.jpg

Edited by richyb66
Price drop

Rear fog lamp switch.

£FREE posted. Just so someone can have a spare.

DSC-0651.jpg

Alternator bracket.Adjusts from 75mm to 150mm. Struggled to get a decent photo against my black workbench so apologies for the improvisation.

£2 posted.

DSC-0645.jpg

Edited by richyb66
Indicators sold
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, richyb66 said:

Ford ECU - no idea what model (part number suggests early 2.0 Sierra) but if you're running standard EFi and the numbers match, worth having as a spare.

£15 posted.

DSC-0646.jpg

DSC-0647.jpg

Pinto electronic distributor - 3 wire type, connector integral to the dizzy body. I have 3 of these, all with caps and rotor arms (although you'll probably want to change these). One is missing the dust shield inside the cap so I'll sell that one last. The first one that sells will come with a BNIB rotor arm!!

£15 postage for one or I'll do all 3 posted for £35

DSC-0655.jpg