More issues

Mrbarry

Never ending these kit car problems huh?

I had an oil leak last week from the CAS sensor but that was a £2.55 fix that took 5 minutes. 
This week my rear differential is leaking 🙈🙈 

My wife tried to race me off the lights in a 2L Mk4 MX5 on our way home from my mums, she very very much lost lol. But I heard a noise from the rear and on checking the rear passenger wheel is like a loose tooth. Apparently this is a common Mazda based zero issue.?

Im happy enough to bang new oil seals in the diff that’s easy, but without removing the rear wheel I’m unsure of the issue there. I’m told there is a fix for the problem but can’t for the life of me remember who told me, but it was someone on here. Any help appreciated. 

Just as I thought my car was all sorted too. A bit of remapping has transformed her this week. Now I have mechanical gremlins.  

Edited by Mrbarry

Ok wheel off, couldn’t find anything obvious but gave everything a nip up. It seems very basic and simple so not sure why I was told there was a ‘fix’ for something. 
anyway, turns out the main 32mm Wheel bearing But had come half a turn loose. Gave that a pull up and dimpled the nut properly. Checked the other side and all is well again. 20 minute drive later I’m happy it will be my ride to work tomorrow :)