Alps in July?

nelmo

Once again a well put together video, how could we get bored with views like that.

Just wondering when that big dog is going to pass you on the road started at 0.09 sec's and have not seen it yet or was that

the lovely road you where travelling on before the St Bermard Pass.

Edited by maca

Thanks once again for the video, what an adventure to have a drive like that.

Question for you what camera mount are you using as I would like to get the camera and mount with a couple of batteries,

Has your gear lever always been that loose just wondered if the spring is not holding it firm as I see you holding it quite a lot in your driving.

The mount is one of the several that came with the camera I linked to earlier in this thread - I attached it to the rollbar support. I would have liked to attach it to the main rollbar but the camera doesn't come with a mount big enough for that and the only mount I could find of that size was a Go-Pro thing and cost something stupid, like £60.

My gear lever is the GBS quickshift on an MT75 - there is no spring, just a rose joint so it does wobble about a bit and rattles annoyingly at speed (common problem). So I often drive with a hand/finger on it to dampen the vibration and the rattle. I've tried a fix with some rubber material (details in my blog a few weeks ago) which helped but hasn't cured it. I have bought a new, higher quality rose joint which someone else said solved the problem for them but I haven't got round to fitting it. It's not a major problem so I'll get to it one day. 🙂

• Thanks 1