Insurance

max

There's never a definitive cheapest insurer so it's important to shop around. 

Get quotes from the companies that support the club, we appreciate their support and it's good when we can give a bit back by putting business their way. 

• Like 1

Just now, phaeton said:

Go back to Flux they will beat it, just annoying they try to screw you the first time, but it's always been that way.

no way, should give best price first not try to rip you off 

• Like 1

Can we keep this thread relevant to potential insurance providers rather than complaining about any particular company. 

I know there will always be good and bad experiences with most companies but it doesn't help us find support for the club if only the bad experiences seems to come to the fore. 

2 minutes ago, richyb66 said:

Can we keep this thread relevant to potential insurance providers rather than complaining about any particular company. 

I know there will always be good and bad experiences with most companies but it doesn't help us find support for the club if only the bad experiences seems to come to the fore. 

It wasn't a complaint, it was a suggestion based on fact, you could have replaced Flux with Heritage or any other insurance company & the result would have been the same, insurance companies are not there for our benefit they are there to make money just like any business.

Now if you do want my personal feelings on auto insurance companies they would be deleted.

I have worked in the insurance sector for the last 18 years, it is very challenging especially with insurance premium tax, admin fees, brokers, price comparison sites etc. 

Shop around is the best advice and it would be good to support our sponsors. If anyone has a massive issue between £20-£50 a year then kitcars are probably not the hobby for you.

9 hours ago, MarkBzero said:

I have worked in the insurance sector for the last 18 years, it is very challenging especially with insurance premium tax, admin fees, brokers, price comparison sites etc. 

Shop around is the best advice and it would be good to support our sponsors. If anyone has a massive issue between £20-£50 a year then kitcars are probably not the hobby for you.

so you would be happy to bin £50 ?

11 hours ago, max said:

so you would be happy to bin £50 ?

I do every day, kids, wife, fostering, daily runner and kit car. Plus £50 for is only two tanks of fuel so roughly 200 miles of fun and enjoyment.

• 2 weeks later...