S7 Zetec passed its mot

apgodden

Thanks for all the advice everyone has given it is all much appreciated.

my S7 Zetec passes it mot today.

i was going to sell it as soon as it was mot and buy a B2 or a Tiger Cat E1.  Mainly to get a bit more cockpit room?
Any advice on what I should do.........

A749C744-4A69-428A-9A05-128F4388194D.jpeg

998AFAF7-3AAE-4F35-A44E-9D3560835302.jpeg

Pleased for you that the car passed MOT mine is booked in for Friday.

Now get in it take the car out and have a good drive much better than sitting around at home. 

Thats what it's there for to put a smile on your face.

Regards

Martin

I'm probably not the best person to ask because Gaz is a close friend. It's a very rare car so price wise there's nothing to directly compare it to. 

In terms of the spec, it's up there with the better Zetec powered cars as it's got  Jenveys and Emerald ECU. Chassis wise, it's closer to a Zero with fully independant wishbone suspension and the chassis itself is a lighter stronger version of the 2B so it drives very nicely. 

I spent probably 100 hours making the hood and roof (build thread on here), which is totally unique and would have cost a fortune to have custom made. 

I'm not going to advise on haggling other than to say that he's already had several silly offers on Ebay. Gaz thinks he's priced it sell as it is and I don't think it'll be long before he gets what he's asking.