Audi A3 S line Black edition

Mrbarry

My wife has just had a new car and the trade value was low on hers so we kept it. The BMW dealer offered £5500 part exchange. A local garage buy and sell cars and they made an offer of £6000. On the net the prices vary but we want £7000 ovno. 

A bit about the car:

2011 Audi A3 

83700 miles

MOT Jan 2021 but if it’s a deal breaker I’ll refresh it because it will pass!

S line it so has the S line kit and spoiler and trim. 

It is also the black edition so has black window  surrounds, grill surround, no chrome apart from the badges. 

Audi flat bottom steering wheel. 

Rear glass is privacy glass. 

18 inch satin black Rota wheels with near new Pirelli P Nero rubber on all corners, fitted about a year ago but they have not done many miles. Last month they where rotated front to back and left to right as per Audi handbook recommendations. The front ones are still around 7.5mm! Alloys are in very very good condition. 

Bose audio, great sound and has Bluetooth for phone calls but not music, you have to use a aux lead for audio, or you can use a wireless Bluetooth adaptor as we do, with that it auto connects and plays and functions as any other Bluetooth audio would, Factor £20 for a decent Bluetooth adaptor. 

It doesn’t have satnav but at 9 years old the maps would be questionable by now anyway. Apple maps it is if we need directions.

Service history is full but not all Audi, the last 4 or 5 services where done at Halfords. Recently it had all new brake disks and pads and brake fluid to boot. 

The six speed gear box is smooth and without fault. 

It returns very good MPG, short runs in the mid 40s and on a run 60+ if you’re not sterling moss. 

The body is very clean, a few stone chips as you may expect on a car of this age but it’s lovely, gets lots of comments about condition and what a great looking car it is. 

Half leather seats, genuine Audi S line floor mats, more pictures of inside will follow. 

Everything works, I am unaware of a single fault. Nothing at all negative IMHO. 

We have had the car 5 years and it has been a pure delight in all honesty. Reliable as the day is long and cheap to run, cheap to insure and even the road tax is a meagre £30 a year. 

The S line suspension is quite firm but if you’re in the market for one you’ll know this. 

Thanks and if I’ve missed anything let me know, I will amend. 

Photo%2003-08-2020%2C%2020%2010%2005.jpg

Photo%2025-06-2020%2C%2021%2042%2059.jpg