S2000 Engine Installation

peter

Hi,

I am currently assembling a RH2B.  As part of the build I am installing a 1999/2000 Honda S2000 engine.

I have the engine installed, but I also have a million wires I am having trouble untangling.

I have had a first filter to get rid of wires for electric windows etc, so think I have a minimum set.

But need help  to get them together.

Is there anybody out there who has done a similar project and can advise as to the best way to proceed?

Thanks,

Peter

Not really the same but might be of use (or could be obvious who knows!). I built my own Zetec loom and started out with a big mdf board. I drew all the components on the board like air flow sensor, temp sensor, injectors etc and then put a nail where each one would be.  I then wrapped the correct wires round the nail and tackled each wire one sensor at a time.

By the time I put it on the car I knew the loom inside out, cut it to size, put the correct connectors on, documented and tested it.  

Worked for me and allowed me to break it down into manageable chunks.  Perhaps a similar approach would work?