EOSB Run Out

Kerry

Hopefully the weather will be kind for the EOSB, and on that assumption I have sorted a run out for the Saturday leaving the show ground at 11.00am.

The route will take us from the show ground with the first stop at the fuel station to allow cars to take on fuel, then out to Wymondham, returning around Rutland Water.

I have split the details into two, run out and run back, the destination is the tea rooms at Wymondham Mill ( you can go up the mill)where you can get drinks, snacks and hot food from a limited menu choice.

Alternatively If anyone would rather stop at a Pub you can call into the  Berkeley arms at Wymondham (01572 787587)  and we can regroup for the run back.

The run is approximately 1hr each way and a total of 70 miles.

I have print a few maps, and below are links for google maps and also files for Tom Tom navigation thanks to Derek

Google Maps  Run Out

Google Maps  Run Back

Tom Tom Run Out   mapstogpx20200902_095528.gpx

Tom Tom Run Back mapstogpx20200902_095623.gpx

Fingers crossed the weather is kind and we are all good to go, Cheers Kerry & Sharon

• Like 2

Guest Darren Watkin

Hi everyone   me & the wife intend to come over from Newark in our tiger would love to join in with this cruise , any idea how many kit cars will attend ? Is this normally a popular show depending on the weather    regards Daz

31 minutes ago, Darren Watkin said:

Hi everyone   me & the wife intend to come over from Newark in our tiger would love to join in with this cruise , any idea how many kit cars will attend ? Is this normally a popular show depending on the weather    regards Daz

Last year I think there was around 30-40 kits on the run. This is a club organised event which has been getting bigger each year. Everyone is welcome if your a member or not makes no difference its all about having fun