Weatherproof cover

marc spicer

Hi All, 

Not sure if this is in the right section but i've just purchased a robin hood 2b track car. Unfortunatley due to being a peasant it can't be stored in a garage. I need a decent weatherproof cover for her. Question is where is a good place to buy from with quick delivery. I've been looking at westy/caterham covers but unsure whether they are the same size. Any help is apreciated.

Hi Marc, here's another thought - my 2B normally lives in a garage but when I need the space & it has to stay outside I use a 4m x 2m polytunnel which I put up on the drive. (eBay item  184265599788 is similar to the one I have).

I just use a couple of ratchet straps between it's frame and the car's roll bar to stop the wind blowing it away.  The frame of mine clips together so it is quite easy to put up or take down.

I've had it for a few years now - it's never been used for more than a week or two at a time but I don't see why it wouldn't work all year round - and you can get inside with the car to work on it, or hide from the wife !!