Fuel rail adaptor

nelmo

I think my fuel pressure regulator has died so I've bought a new, remote adjustable one but I need an adaptor to connect it to the fuel rail. 

I've ordered one of these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fuel-Rail-Adapter-Car-Fuel-Rail-Pressure-Regulator-Adapter-With-Fittings-For-/133559874509?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

... but it's going to take 3-4 weeks to arrive (maybe longer if they don't unblock the Suez canal) - anyone know where I can get one from quicker? 

Nope, they don't have it - when I did a search,  none of the usual suspects sell anything like it.

I could buy an old fuel rail and just use that end piece - but annoying to have to spend £40 just for that...

Is weird how everyone sells the remote fuel pressure units but not the adaptor to get it on a Ford fuel rail 😡

Edited by nelmo

Thanks Marlin, although mine is a Ford, not Mazda. The nearest on that site was for a Ford Probe but it had no dimensions. The same part was on ebay and it had dimensions showing it to be be wrong size between those holes, hence why the one I have ordered has wide holes, so hopefully, it will fit (when it eventually arrives)...