regestration forms post IVA

Lee Raybould

Hi guys 

So the robin hood 2b passed the IVA monday morning, I am now racking my brains as to what forms to fill in for the regestration and tax. The doner car was a 1987 sierra and would like an age related plate so is it form v55/4 or v55/5 along with v627/1, Its proberly straight forward but ive read it that many times and getting conflicting information. Can you just print off the forms or do you have to apply for them by post .

This may help you this is a copy I sent with my details removed.

Your Address Here

KITS & REBUILDS

DVLA

SWANSEA

SA99 1ZZ

Reference (registering a new vehicle)

Dear Sir or Madam

I wish to apply to register a kit car following IVA test.

I have enclosed all documents I am aware of requiring along with donor vehicle V5C (registration number (********) I wish to apply for an age related number of the old vehicle.

I have filled in the relevant forms and given answers that I am able to but am not to sure how to answer some of the question details requested.

If there are any other details that you require then please inform me of this.

I have enclosed documents as below.

V627/1

V55/5

IVA PASS

V5C of donor vehicle

The registration fee £55.00

The road fund payment £ ( not sure of latest charge ) 6 or 12 months

Regards

Edited by maca

4 minutes ago, nelmo said:

Congratulations on the pass 👍 

One of the forms (can't remember which one but maybe the v55?) has one of those carbon copy sheets - you can't print that off, you need to ask for it specifically.

Thanks.  After a bit of research I believe they made them printable 2 years ago. Tried to request one and it just redirected to a print link.

8 minutes ago, nelmo said:

Ah ok - I did mine 3 years ago, although I also got it from a link they sent me. Sent it in and (5 weeks later!! 😡 ) they returned it, saying I needed to use the carbon copy one.

Grrrr. In the hands of royal mail now, let's hope I got it right.