Zetec blacktop wiring loom

Davo

So I got a bit more familiar with the engine and loom today, one thing that came to question is what about the ac compressor and power steering? Do they stay or go and if so what to do with the pulley??

Hi air con and power steering both come off then you need to buy an aux pulley from someone like retro Ford or poss GBs.  This bolts if looking at the engine above and to the right of the water pump.  I’ll try and find a pick and post it. 

• 4 months later...
On 4/1/2021 at 5:26 PM, MarkBzero said:

RWD = rear wheel drive, they tend to shortened to give more ground clearance. I will have a ATR sump for blacktop for sale soon.

I got a kit off eBay for engine mounts, tacked them myself in situ and asked friend to do a proper job.

You do not need a water, it looks cleaner and you easily fit temperature and fan switch. Some have used original thermostat housing and pipe (hoover tube).

Just reading up on a zetec conversion I’m planning on doing, do you still have the ATR sump for sale…… long shot but worth a ask

• Like 1