North East Area Monthly Meeting

alantoon

I am looking to restart the monthly meetings from the last Wednesday in May the 26th. This will be an outside meeting, provided that the weather cooperates, we have had the meeting outside in the car park before, and we should be able to keep inside the numbers permitted outside. Good chance to get the cars out and catch up after a year without a meeting. Bring your brolly!!!!!

Well Hermit "One" this is "Hermit" two what a grand idea, Will you be sending out directions as I am not sure I can remember the way.

Joking aside I think that is a great idea and would be great to meet some of the new members that have joined this last year is there a way that

we can contact them direct to tell them of the restart.

Look forward to seeing you and the rest of the gang as I need to get out more.

Take care and see you soon

Allan

Good to hear from you Allan, for you and any one else that can't remember where we meet, it is the Church Mouse, Front Street, Chester Moor, Chester-le-Street, DH23RJ. 

We meet at 7-30 pm on the last Wednesday of every month. So anyone who wants to attend, you are more than welcome. See you on the 26th May.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2021 at 6:12 PM, alantoon said:

for you and any one else that can't remember where we meet, it is the Church Mouse, Front Street, Chester Moor, Chester-le-Street, DH23RJ. 

We meet at 7-30 pm on the last Wednesday of every month. So anyone who wants to attend, you are more than welcome. See you on the 26th May.

Reminder that we Will be  holding the meeting At the Church Mouse please make the effort to turn out, I would really like to meet any members old and new.

Hi Alan, Yes I will be there as I have had plenty of notice, I hope that we get to see  some of the newest members there too.

Just remember that we have been through all this covid thing so make sure that you don't  get run over  by a Bus before the meet.

Looking forward to seeing you all Regards.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

Pleased to see some new faces at the meeting last night, two new members hopefully, also so pleased to meet with old friends. Hard to believe it  is 16 months since our last meeting. Looking forward to getting to some shows and a few runs.