Headlight wiring

Random

On my 2b the headlights seem to have side, dipped, and main beam but only three wires. Any idea how these are wired up? 

When I test them with a battery the wires are black, green, red. Connect black and green is dipped, black and red is full beam, and green and red is sides.

On my sealed beam units there is a clear circle on the reflector below the main fillaments. The big connector that plugs on to the three pins (for the main and dip and earth connection) has a a small bulb mounting attached so that the 12 wat side light, with it's own small reflector is held right against the clear window in the reflector. Thus there are four wires involved. It seems to me that you do not have the small reflector etc.

https://www.autoelectricalspares.co.uk/bulb-holder--wiring-loom-angled-with-pilot-light-window-for-sealed-beam-headlamps-2613-p.asp

Our 2B kit was short of the side light pods --- think CBS or similar company were able to supply correct parts.  But they are still just glow-worms --- maybe better to fit LED angel eyes if up grading from the sealed beam units which in themselves are not bright.