General mechanics

Iain

Hello again, for about the third time !

Every time I post on here, I get lots of helpfull advice, (I buy a lot of stuff on Ebay, so not really used to this sort of response !), anyway, although fairly handy with a spanner, I'm not an expert by any means, and just wondered if anyone on here knows of someone who is kit car orientated, and happy to have a look/take on work at reasonable money ?

Downside is,  -  I'm in Scotland !   (Does everybody know where that is ?)

I would be disappointed if someone said Arnold Clark !

Thanks,

Hi Iain

I'm up in sunny East Kilbride. My Mrs comes from Moffat.  Small world eh?  I'm working on a RH 2B from an abandoned project.  Progress is slow but at least it progresses.  Not sure I'm in a position to offer spanner time but you're welcome to keep in touch.

There is a Scottish Kit Car Club but I've never joined it.  This is the place to be if you are looking for helpful advice.

Kevin

Hi, I am just over 100mls from you but you are in an area I often visit on runs out, I will give you a shout next time I plan a day out in your area and we could possibly meet up. Alan