Stamford Car Show 29th August

alanrichey

Looks as though the Stamford Car Show is planned to go ahead this year on the August Bank Holiday Sunday (29th).  Fingers Crossed.   As usual we should have a parking slot allocated for Club Members.   Those of us who have been before should get an invitation code (mine has just arrived).   For other people it is first come first served.  They limit it to 500 cars (I think it used to be 300) but I would recommend booking early.   It is technically free but they 'strongly' recommend a £5 donation to charity, which is collected by a chap at the entrance on the day. 

They also do a car rally during the morning but that is for very limited numbers and fills up quickly.  We don't normally bother.

Check out http://stamfordcarshow.co.uk/

• 2 months later...

Got my confirmation this morning.   I see they have moved our Club stand back to our usual place just by the entrance.   So it's going to be a busy weekend, Stoneleigh on Saturday then Stamford on Sunday 😀.  I will aim to get there between 09:00 and 09:30.  Hope we have a decent turnout (and decent weather)

1.jpg