Car Show Sunday 8th August 2021 - Doncaster

TheBean

Ok so.... 

Event confirmed as 8th August, starting 10am. Exhibitors will be offered a free drink on arrival and lunch will also be provided by the hotel. If you would like to show your car then drop me a PM and I will get you allocated. Hope to see a few of you there!

If you are still thinking of doing some form of sprint, times section, might be worth a call to Javelin, they run Blyton & are based East of you at Kimmington maybe they could run the event & take on the liability, might be cheaper than arranging your own insurance, although they are at Three Sisters that weekend.

4 minutes ago, phaeton said:

If you are still thinking of doing some form of sprint, times section, might be worth a call to Javelin, they run Blyton & are based East of you at Kimmington maybe they could run the event & take on the liability, might be cheaper than arranging your own insurance, although they are at Three Sisters that weekend.

Thanks for that info, I will contact them. Not going to do a sprint section for 2021, keeping it small and simple. But for 2022 when we plan to make is a 2 / 3 day event we will definitely be taking a much better look at getting that sorted!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jaimo said:

Iam up for that i am only in doncaster 

Will bring the xr 

Cant see location though

The events is at Owston Hall Hotel, Doncaster. Gates open to the public 10am. Exhibitors can arrive any time before that. As an exhibitor you will get a free drink on arrival and lunch will be provided. 

The bean i cant message you for some reason  says inbox full but my email is

Fjaimo10@yahoo.co.uk 

If you could allocate me and let me know 

Or let me have anorther way of contacting u 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Just a heads up, show is still going ahead and looking to be a great turnout! 

If you are hoping to show with us, let me know here or by email Events@owstonhall.com

Exhibitors get a free lunch and drink to say thanks for coming along. Exhibitors to arrive between 08:00 - 09:30. Gates to public open at 10:00, show to run down by 16:00. 

Hope to see a few of you guys there!