St170 nr side engine mount

wowblaauw

So on to my next b**b hole!!

Having taken out my na zetec in favour of a hybrid turbo zetec with st170 block I now find my next challenge.

Anyone out there have an angle on the rwd st170 nr side engine mount and wishing to share?

Please advise

Thanks again

Craig

on my st170 block it had a nogin stinging out right where the engine mount needed to be so i had to space the mount off the block with the bolts going through some tube  in the end Dean rudkin had some laser cut for me he did do a couple extra i will have a look in the garage over the weekend i have posted some pictures of the engine mount plates i have left the two with the nogins out one is twice the thickness of the other and the third one i think is the o/s i have posted them on the facebook page 

yours if you want them 

Edited by tractor

That would be awesome and thank you for your kind gesture. I did however go through the boxes of parts removed and labelled during removal of the na zetec and found exactly what you’ve referred to. I’m obviously having some elderly moments ahead of time as I now remember the removal perfectly but until reading the last post and then digging out the box labelled nr side engine mount I was at a loss. I now have a set of the steel tubes spacers which have just been painted. Any how, a big thanks to Tractor for helping out this rapidly ageing builder and for the other comments.

Cheers

Craig

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 5:21 PM, tractor said:

on my st170 block it had a nogin stinging out right where the engine mount needed to be so i had to space the mount off the block with the bolts going through some tube  in the end Dean rudkin had some laser cut for me he did do a couple extra i will have a look in the garage over the weekend i have posted some pictures of the engine mount plates i have left the two with the nogins out one is twice the thickness of the other and the third one i think is the o/s i have posted them on the facebook page 

yours if you want them 

Hi Traktor, I was under the misapprehension that I had this sorted. However, this has now fallen through. Could I therefor bother you for your spare nr side st170 engine mount? 
thanks

Craig