Camping weekend 13/8/2021 vale of Belvoir

Kerry

Plan a failed - kit car misfire

Plan b failed - can't find tow hitch for tin top

Plan b back on. *bleep* trailer lights not working

Plan c - can't be bothered to fix lights and wait u til it's dark.

That's it, going to make the most of the day light dragging the trailer tent with or without lights see you in a few hours.

On 8/14/2021 at 6:44 AM, apgodden said:

Mark,  Richie told me about your trailer tent break down.  I have a car trailer at Belvoir camp site.  Do you still need help...... 

Thanks for the offer, someone from the Staffordshire club picked me up. Just a bad evening recovery firms were quoting 6 hour plus delays.

Thank you

Thanks for doing the organising guys, we had a great weekend.

Just for the benefit of those that don't know, Kerry and Sharon applied for club funding which paid for the BBQ on Saturday. This is a great way for the club to give a bit more to members. 

If anyone else wants to organise an event, they can apply for funding by contacting any committee member.

Big thank you to Kerry and Sharon for organising this event and being perfect hosts. It was worth the 350 mile round trip....... 

Campsite was very good lovely toilets / shower block and a pub on the door step...... 

I brought my wife and daughter to this one for the first time and they are asking me to book them to EOSB.