Camping weekend 13/8/2021 vale of Belvoir

Kerry

I have looked at the options for the run out on the Saturday, and due to a bike meet of 250-300 people at the aviation museum, I will plan on going to the bubbles car museum https://www.bubblecarmuseum.co.uk/. This is approximately 45 miles. There is no need to book we can just turn up, this is assuming we are all capable 🍺🍺🍺😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Derek, myself and better half’s went to the Dirty Duck and sampled the food and it was very good. I have provisionally booked  10 places for the Friday evening (13th) at 7.30pm There is also a band on on the Sunday evening if anyone is staying. 
I have attached a menu For The Dirty Duck, if anyone would like to join us Friday evening please let me know ASAP along with your choice of food, The pie is either Steak and Ale or chicken leek and ham and I will let them know in advance. CAFE7C34-A411-4B79-A454-599D8EA83EE1.thumb.jpeg.79e9a1108dd67f7dc873afa07de14502.jpeg

1 hour ago, Kerry said:

Derek, myself and better half’s went to the Dirty Duck and sampled the food and it was very good. I have provisionally booked  10 places for the Friday evening (13th) at 7.30pm There is also a band on on the Sunday evening if anyone is staying. 
I have attached a menu For The Dirty Duck, if anyone would like to join us Friday evening please let me know ASAP along with your choice of food, The pie is either Steak and Ale or chicken leek and ham and I will let them know in advance. CAFE7C34-A411-4B79-A454-599D8EA83EE1.thumb.jpeg.79e9a1108dd67f7dc873afa07de14502.jpeghi Kerry we would like to join you for dinner if that's ok? Matt would like the Thai fish cakes and I'll go for the lasagne. 

Hi.  Can Richie and I come.  Fish and chips for me pls and Richie will have Hunter's Chicken.   We've booked to go round Belvoir Castle and Gardens for the Sunday. Looking forward to catching up with you all

On 7/25/2021 at 4:42 PM, Kerry said:

I have attached a menu For The Dirty Duck, if anyone would like to join us Friday evening please let me know ASAP along with your choice of food, The pie is either Steak and Ale or chicken leek and ham and I will let them know in advance. CAFE7C34-A411-4B79-A454-599D8EA83EE1.thumb.jpeg.79e9a1108dd67f7dc873afa07de14502.jpeg