Robin Hood 2B For Sale - requires finishing

richyb66

I have recently been informed that club member Michael Edwards sadly passed away earlier this year following a short illness and I have passed on the club's condolences. His family are now looking to sell his car and would like to offer it through the club first.

The car is a 2B wishbone, with Pinto and twin Weber carbs. It isn't currently IVA'd and Mick was still in the process of building it but from the photos below, it looks a well put together car that should go through IVA without too many problems. I understand that the windscreen and a cockpit cover are also with the car and the family have a folder of information to go with the car.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpegimage3.jpeg

They are looking for offers around £1500 for the car which seems pretty fair to me. They also have a towing dolly that could be available at extra cost if required.

Ideally this car needs to go to someone who will continue the good work that already been done, IVA it and get out and enjoy it. it's located in South Staffs, near Wolverhampton.

If anyone is genuinely interested, send me a PM with a contact number and I will put you in touch with the family.

Edited by richyb66
Price drop from £2500

• richyb66 changed the title to Robin Hood 2B For Sale - requires finishing
  • 3 weeks later...