Robin Hood 3A For Sale

Dave_uk101

Robin Hood 3A For Sale – 12 Months MOT
On a C Reg plate 1985, SVA’d in 2006
Much loved and cared for Robin Hood, which I have owned for approximately 2 years, and regrettably due to a change in circumstances I have taken the decision to let her go to a new home. My hope was to keep this car for many years, hence the reason I no expenses has been spared and looks and drives perfectly!
2.1L Pinto, 205 Block. 
August last year, Bogg Brothers skimmed the head and thin head gasket, installed an FR32 CAM (still under warranty), vernier cam pulley on standard carburettor, unleaded head conversion, new cam belt, new cam belt follower (all setup by Bogg Brothers) – costing over £1,500 in July 2020
4 into 1 manifold, 5 speed type 9 gearbox with quick shift conversion, shortened sump (new July 2020, new alternator, new starter motor (not yet fitted), new radiator, new revotec cooling fan, new colling hoses, fuel pipe, new battery, 4x new tyres (July 2021), 5 spoke 17’ ford fitment alloys refurbed and powder coated, new shock absorbers (new rears also included in sale, which I have not got round to fitting yet), brand new nose cone, indicators, new cycle wings, rear boot professionally upholstered, bucket seats and a partially carpeted interior. 
All spare parts I have will be included in the sale.
During winter/lockdown all the front suspension, roll cage and control arms were removed and professionally powder coated. 
MOT’d this week for a full summer of fun!
A real head turner and will make someone a fantastic car to enjoy and play with!

£3,995

Located in York: 07818530117

More pics to follow. 

IMG_20210418_174747.jpg