Robin Hood Superspec project for sale.

richyb66

Very sadly and not for the first time recently, I have been contacted regarding the sale of a car belonging to a members who has passed away. I have passed on the clubs condolences to the family and have said we are happy to advertise the car on their behalf.

The car is a Robin Hood Superspec which was supplied by the factory as a rolling chassis. It needs completing and IVA test but as it comes with certificates of newness for the major components, it would qualify for a new registration not age related.

I've not seen the car myself but have seen pictures and have received the following info from the sellers:

Rover T Series, 1994cc, 136hp twin overhead camshaft injection engine with all ancillaries fitted complete with Ford MT75 5 speed gearbox, bellhouse adaptor and clutch.
We have the Certificate of newness
We have the wiring loom 'plan'
We have the original purchase invoice listing the Super Spec Kit and Carbon Fibre look GRP
We have the original 'check off list' but we are still trying to clearly identify and confirm what 'parts' are or are not present and what state they are in.

There is a folder of pictures and some short videos that can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nZpJjZeskjk9nF3HmNWHyzj-n_cAQ8rB

The car is located near to Cannock in Staffordshire and the sellers are looking for £2500 but would accept SENSIBLE offers to secure a quick sale.

If you're genuinely interested, please contact Christi on 07738 220647 or christijlumley@gmail.com

Edited by richyb66

• 1 month later...