Lincolnshire Meets for July

alanrichey

Weather has been against us for the last few days but it looks to be getting better.  So for a first one we are going to go for a picnic lunch at a village called Wadenhoe on the River Nene on Tuesday .  Anyone that wants to join us let me know.

And very relaxing it was too, just watching the boats and chatting (it was at the junction of the Grand Union and the River Nene').    Now the weather seems to have started to settle down we intend to make the most of it.   Our next meet will be next Wednesday lunch time.  We haven't decided where to go yet, so it will be a surprise 😀

As it turned out there were only 2 of us so we just went and sat under the trees at Burghley House and talked kit cars 😀

My car started to run like a pig on the way home.   Easy to diagnose when I looked at the trace of the lambda sensor in my log file:

2.jpg.2e8caf1818fcf33c3b19a686e05add0d.jpg

When I looked underneath.  The lambda sensor wiring had come adrift and was scraping on the road.   Soon one of the joins gave up the ghost.

4.jpg.ad000e32f1d1581dd290352626823c75.jpg

Quick fix 😀

Edited by alanrichey