Multiple questions, does a body kit make it a kit car??

FinkPloyd

Let us know  where  you  are. RHOCAR members (and us other hangers on!) are spread all over the country.

Most if not all of us would be happy to show and talk about our cars ad nauseum. And any excuse (like giving you a test passenger ride) for a jaunt out will usually be grabbed both hands. You may need to join to get a list of other club members, but it would probably be money well spent.

On 7/16/2021 at 4:14 PM, Bob Tucker said:

Let us know  where  you  are. RHOCAR members (and us other hangers on!) are spread all over the country.

Most if not all of us would be happy to show and talk about our cars ad nauseum. And any excuse (like giving you a test passenger ride) for a jaunt out will usually be grabbed both hands. You may need to join to get a list of other club members, but it would probably be money well spent.

I'm in a small town called malmesbury in Wiltshire, not too far from chippenham or swindon, and bristol is around 45 minutes away, but that would be an amazing experience, haven't driven/been passenger in many exciting cars and no doubt I'll learn a lot

On 7/16/2021 at 11:22 AM, nelmo said:

Thank you - glad you enjoyed it.

I'd love to encourage you to go ahead anyway but I feel it would be a bad idea at your young age - there are better things to do with your time and money IMO (save up for a house, travel and see the world etc). 

There is a reason most kit-car owners/builders are grey-haired - we're old enough to have some money spare but not young enough for Magaluf or parachute jumps  😉

Right now I'm not sure what I really want to do and unfortunately I can't spend all my money to go to lovely places as I don't yet have a consistent income, but hopefully I can look at getting a house in the next 3-4 years with a garage where my vision may finally come true but I think you are probably right, as are most adults so I think I'll take your advice