Lincolnshire Meets for September

alanrichey

Based on the BBC Weather forecast we are thinking of going somewhere for a picnic on Tuesday 21st.   Haven't decided where yet but it will probably be somewhere within an hours drive roughly southwest of Grantham to fit the location of my regulars.

Anyone who wants to join us let me know and I will add you to the discussion message thread.

Anyone who wants to join another time but would rather go North from Grantham, let me know as well.

Weather still looking good so it's a goer.  We have decided on Foxton Locks, which is a nice place to park up and have a wander round.   All the Lincolnshire (and honorary Lincolnshire members) regulars are going.  If anyone wants to join us we are meeting in the Top Lock Car Park at 12:00 (Tuesday 21st).   Bring a picnic lunch and 3 pound coins for the parking charge (their pay & Display machine is cash only)

Al

Great day.  Weather was just about perfect for driving (I covered 86 miles, although some of that was caused by road closures and unplanned diversions).   Then we managed to spend almost 3 hours just chatting.   Nice to get everyone back together after quite a gap.

Next meet is the Corby Glen sheep fair on 3 Oct, although weather looking a bit iffy at the moment.

1.jpg