Christmas Meal

Kerry

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have booked a table for 17 people at 7.30 on Saturday 4th December. There is a deposit of £5 per person which we have paid, you can square up with us on the night. 
Please have a look at the menu online https://themanorhouseatquorn.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Christmas-party-menu-2021-digital-A4.pdf and let me have your order as I have to email the orders a couple of week prior to the meal. 
We are really looking forward to seeing everyone. 
Kerry & Sharon 
Merry Christmas 🎄🎅🏽

• 2 weeks later...

hi Kerry and Sharon here is our menu choices 

chris - starter battered shrimp - main -roast turkey -sweet-chocolate  orange tart

jayne -starter beetroot and red onion tart-main-roast turkey-sweet-chocolate orange tart

Daniel-beetroot and red onion tart-main-chargrilled sirloin steak-sweet sticky toffee pudding  

looking forward to it 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, we’re both suffering heavy colds, been hoping for them to break in time but no luck. We’ll not make it tonight. Hope you enjoy yourselves. Kerry, if we owe you anything please PM or text me some bank details .

cheers, Simon & Mary

I'm here.

I must been slightly confused when I saved the date in the calendar. I must have entered the Christmas meal 1800 to 2200 to stop my PA arranging other meetings. My logic, it would take 1hr 30 mins drive time, but today in a rush thought I needed to be hear at 1800 so left work at 1630!

😂 Going mad....