Potential NW Area Meets

richyb66

I have been contacted regarding getting some regular meets going in the NW Area. The request has come from a member in Liverpool but the meets could be of interest to people in North Wales, Merseyside, Cheshire, South Lancs.

If you're interesting in getting involved, please post on this thread and maybe subscribe to it so you can be kept up to date with what;s being planned. Once we have a few more details, I plan on doing a mail shot by e-mail to club members in the general are to make them aware. Community users are also welcome to get involved, the more the merrier.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on folks, we need your input to get these meets going again. I know Stephen Percival tried to do it a while ago and didn't get much response but that's not going to stop us trying again.

If I get time later this week, I will send an email out to members in the general area just in case they're not on the forum.

42 minutes ago, Tom09tom said:

I am in the Accrington area, I have been wanting a trip to Blackpool, everytime I get confidence in making it, something goes wrong!

Off the road for the winter now, but next years a possibility :)

I’d 100% be up for a trip with you to Blackpool, or anywhere really need to get out with fellow hoodies 👍

• Like 1

Hi All, I don't mind organising a location for us to meet, not too far from an ice cream and maybe a drive up the prom, if that sounds OK? Perhaps next spring time. In the mean time if we get a snap of DRY weather an evening ride through the illuminations might be a good shout with a bag of chips and a chin wag at the end. Let me know what you think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darrell said:

Hi All, I don't mind organising a location for us to meet, not too far from an ice cream and maybe a drive up the prom, if that sounds OK? Perhaps next spring time. In the mean time if we get a snap of DRY weather an evening ride through the illuminations might be a good shout with a bag of chips and a chin wag at the end. Let me know what you think.

Sounds brilliant to me mate, I will really do my best to get my kit out as much as possible…. You had me sold when you mentioned Chips, old fashioned seaside fish and chips, can’t beat it 😂

We will be sending out an e-mail shot shortly. If you're already on this thread, you will probably still get an e-mail. Apologies for this but it's easier to send it to everyone rather than filter people out.

Obviously only club members in the general NW area will be contacted, we have no easy way of contacting community users but they're still welcome to get involved.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Think it’s a great idea I’m based in Manchester City center well 3 minute drive away from the center I should say, however the cars now set for winter and I’ve just started to strip the engine down, needed a little bit of tlc. Il keep an eye out on the forum to see where we decided to do the meet up.

hope I can get it re built for the 

B6E61DF5-66FE-460D-927C-BD1534BDBDE2.jpeg

2 hours ago, RickDaley said:

Think it’s a great idea I’m based in Manchester City center well 3 minute drive away from the center I should say, however the cars now set for winter and I’ve just started to strip the engine down, needed a little bit of tlc. Il keep an eye out on the forum to see where we decided to do the meet up.

hope I can get it re built for the 

B6E61DF5-66FE-460D-927C-BD1534BDBDE2.jpeg

Looks fresh….. I’ve been giving my 2b a complete overhaul, it’s a long slow process, hopefully you’ll be ready over the winter for next year, I think we could get a good regular meeting going ….. hopefully your not a united fan, or they’ll be some banter going one here 😂👍