Potential NW Area Meets

richyb66

Hi all, thank you for the recognition of my attempts to organise meetings in the past. I can't change the past but can look to the future for a better new period.  As mentioned please do not hesitate to contact me; for my part if I can establish some sort of appetite to grow our Northwest group and strengthening it by monthly meetings I would be more than delighted to do so.

Steve P. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stephen Percival said:

Hi all, thank you for the recognition of my attempts to organise meetings in the past. I can't change the past but can look to the future for a better new period.  As mentioned please do not hesitate to contact me; for my part if I can establish some sort of appetite to grow our Northwest group and strengthening it by monthly meetings I would be more than delighted to do so.

Steve P. 

Hopefully this is the start of something good 👍

On 10/30/2021 at 10:03 AM, shaun_tomo88 said:

Looks fresh….. I’ve been giving my 2b a complete overhaul, it’s a long slow process, hopefully you’ll be ready over the winter for next year, I think we could get a good regular meeting going ….. hopefully your not a united fan, or they’ll be some banter going one here 😂👍

I am but not a religious die hard United fan, don’t go to games and watch the odd match if I’m around, saying that I will support city in any match as well until derby day that’s when I tie my allegiance to the red side of manchester. 

as for the car I’m hoping to have back up and running for summer with under the bonnet looking fresh and clean.

im currently ordering interior stuff but my gosh getting dial for a reasonable price 😞

On 10/30/2021 at 6:03 PM, Stephen Percival said:

Steve P. 

I’m 100% down for a meet Steve, only just joined recently I’ve had my Robin Hood 2B for 2 months, hopefully il get it ready for end of spring 👍🏼

Good morning all, Here is a consideration which can happen now. If anyone would like to start a zoom meeting in the first instant so we can put a face to a name and grow the group. I have a zoom account and if this sits with the group I will make it happen. If you are not up for it and want a face to face meeting then we will start that up in January. Your Club, Your Region. Your say.

Regards Steve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stephen Percival said:

Good morning all, Here is a consideration which can happen now. If anyone would like to start a zoom meeting in the first instant so we can put a face to a name and grow the group. I have a zoom account and if this sits with the group I will make it happen. If you are not up for it and want a face to face meeting then we will start that up in January. Your Club, Your Region. Your say.

Regards Steve

I’m not good with technology….. I’d give zoom a good go tho, got to be worth a try, just trying to get everyone to agree on a time 👍

5 hours ago, shaun_tomo88 said:

I’m not good with technology….. I’d give zoom a good go tho, got to be worth a try, just trying to get everyone to agree on a time 👍

Zoom as a starter and to keep the momentum in the early days sounds good to me

• Like 2

Good morning all.

To further the Zoom team meeting. Subject to any data protection issues required by the club, to get the Northwest group chat I will need the following:-

• An e-mail address to send you an invitation.
  • A group agreed time day that the  group call will go out.                                                                                                                                                                                                When I get this information again subject to the club and your permission the concept will be set up. It is your club your voice I am here to support..
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Stephen Percival said:

Good morning all.

To further the Zoom team meeting. Subject to any data protection issues required by the club, to get the Northwest group chat I will need the following:-

• A group agreed time day that the  group call will go out.                                                                                                                                                                                                When I get this information again subject to the club and your permission the concept will be set up. It is your club your voice I am here to support..

I’ll send you my email via a PM, anytime after 17:00 will be good for me, let’s see what the others can do 👍

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2021 at 9:18 AM, Stephen Percival said:

Good morning all.

Will send my email address via PM Stephen 👍🏼 Same here any time after 5 due to work commitments