Zetec Blacktop - alternative replacment oiol filters - some new options

My local Motor Factor (Smiths Autoparts in Nantwich) has sourced a replacement oil filter for me - the NAPA NFO 3196 - which I had not come across before.

As well as the original WIX WL 7064, the NAPA filter packaging listed some other compatibles I hadn't heard of before:

MANN W77

MAHLE OC11

PURFLUX LS169B

Always helpful to expand the repertoire I think! 😀

.....and here's a pic of a next gen Westfield ownner who is currently getting familiar with the car and biolding up his automotive knowledge. He's already hooked......😂

IMG_1903.jpg

• Like 1

Always annoying trying to find an oil filter - I usually just order it from GBS as they only do the one which fits but it's annoying paying the postage which is almost as much as the filter. I tried to just buy a Mann filter online - it arrived but was about 3/4 the size of what I needed 😡 - what engine uses that small an oil filter?

I ordered another one (not sure of the code) and that looks to be the right one, although I haven't tried fit it yet, so still the opportunity for a disaster... 🙂