North West no more potential IT STARTS NOW.

Stephen Percival

Good morning Northwest kit car owners. Just to confirm I can’t change what has happened in the past but we can change the fortunes of the Northwest group in the future. As the Area Secretary, I am more than happy to put our cars in a position to attend local shows, I am more than happy to organise monthly meetings and run out, over the region but I also need your support to come together. The first test of our intent is to resolve to restart our group as from January 1st 2022 with this in mind I would like to propose due to cost of the bridge and travelling, that we set up 2 location 1 in Liverpool and 1 on the Wirral and each month alternate them with that proposition in mind I will await your feedback. Now is the time to act. Steve P

• Like 4

Come on guys show Steve some support here, I went along to his unit today, he’s a absolute gentleman very welcoming…… he’s also offering any members to come along and have a chat see his kit, a must for any hoodies or car enthusiasts, use won’t be disappointed 👍

• Like 1

Hi All,

This is good news that the NW Group is a 'phoenix from the fire' and being reborn. New year new start sounds good to me. Count me in 👍

I live over in Blackpool, is there a possibility that meetings could occur this way 'ish as well?

I cant wait to see your cars and swap stories/ ideas/ solutions etc. 

have fun, Darrell

• Like 2

Hi Darrell.

It is my suggestion and intention that each month we will have our meetings in one of 3 locations to make it fair. My thinking is one on the Wirral, then 1 in the Liverpool area and finally one around Chorley or Preston. The away day ride out can then be set up.  I am also sorting out some car show/ charity events. I hope that this will sit well with the group. We will be as active as the effort we put into it. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Stephen Percival said:

Hi Darrell.

It is my suggestion and intention that each month we will have our meetings in one of 3 locations to make it fair. My thinking is one on the Wirral, then 1 in the Liverpool area and finally one around Chorley or Preston. The away day ride out can then be set up.  I am also sorting out some car show/ charity events. I hope that this will sit well with the group. We will be as active as the effort we put into it. 

Hi Steve I’m based in Manchester City center, currently under going a rebuild of the engine hoping to get it back up and running in Feb time due to work commitments.

I can’t say I will be able to attend everyone but i will do my best to go to as many as possible. I intended to get it in shape for the car show in tatton park next year if it’s on.

I took it out for its last spin the other week, when we had the last bit of sunshine,around Manchester City center. The comments and people asking can they sit in and take a picture was ridiculous, anyways keep me in mind when you have meets would love to come meet up with you all have a cuppa 👍🏼

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Stephen Percival said:

Hi Darrell.

sounds great