Northwest group events.

Stephen Percival

Good evening all

Update of events in the near future:

Saturday 4th December 2021 Run out to Southport meeting at Standish 11 am. Standish meeting place to follow. All welcome to join us.

Wednesday 8th December 2021 Zoom group meeting starting 7pm. Any one who wants to join the Zoom meeting contact me and I will send out an e-mail invite.

Your club, your voice.

Regards

Steve P.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Stephen Percival said:

Good evening all

Update of events in the near future:

Saturday 4th December 2021 Run out to Southport meeting at Standish 11 am. Standish meeting place to follow. All welcome to join us.

Wednesday 8th December 2021 Zoom group meeting starting 7pm. Any one who wants to join the Zoom meeting contact me and I will send out an e-mail invite.

Your club, your voice.

Regards

Steve P.

Let's pray for dry weather 🙂

Darrell

• Like 1

Come on my hardy men. We are wind in your hair and bugs in your teeth types. You will be wanting blankets over your knees next. I am taking a run in my car over the intended route this weekend to work out the meeting spot and the rest of the run. I will post the details. Steve

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Stephen Percival said:

Get your car over to me at the weekend and we can work on your issues. Do not want you to miss the run.

Regards

Steve

Very grateful for the offer, also I’ll still pop over either way, I’m hoping to have it fixed before then, as it stands the problem would be now driving it and cuts out, I’ve taken a bit of sand paper to all my earth wires, tried to clean them up a bit, fingers crossed that works..The joys of motoring 😭