Northwest Group run out update.

Stephen Percival

21 minutes ago, Darrell said:

has the zoom meeting been cancelled?

Oh well! waited until half past just in case I got the time wrong, was looking forward to a catch up. Perhaps try again in the new year? Take care everyone and have a great Christmas. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gents 

sorry I’ve been a little quiet over the past few months busy with work and stuck in isolation means I was in the garage trying to figure out who ever built my 2B in the past and making a few bits for the car .

hopefully il be able to get to some meets this year 👍🏼 Thanks for Steven for setting up the north west meets again looking forward to meeting with you all. 

bit of a snippet on what I’ve made for my 2B whilst in isolation.

FE18968D-3FAB-4576-BA60-F6CF8EE151DF.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 8:08 PM, RickDaley said:

Hi Gents 

sorry I’ve been a little quiet over the past few months busy with work and stuck in isolation means I was in the garage trying to figure out who ever built my 2B in the past and making a few bits for the car .

hopefully il be able to get to some meets this year 👍🏼 Thanks for Steven for setting up the north west meets again looking forward to meeting with you all. 

bit of a snippet on what I’ve made for my 2B whilst in isolation.

FE18968D-3FAB-4576-BA60-F6CF8EE151DF.jpeg

Looks ace, well done

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Not being knowledgeable in any way of the area around Chorley and Bolton I have had a scan on a map and would this route be OK for a run out?

It works out 50 mins with no traffic plus your travel there. Which would cover Shaun's suggestion of a getting out for a few hours, 3 hours for me plus chat and tyre kicking and maybe refreshment at the pub or the Boatyard Bus Café a little further north, or any other suggestions.

Are the roads suitable? not too many speed restrictions and speed cameras, plenty of sweeping bends to enjoy, not too busy... (perhaps someone has some knowledge of the roads) Not sure if I would get chance to recce the route depending on when we go and weather. We could start and finish at a pub (The Cherry Tree at Blackrod) that seems to have a good sized car park, anyone know this place?

Thoughts?

Chorley area run out.jpg