Northwest Group run out update.

Stephen Percival

It was good to meet you guys today for a coffee and a chat followed by a good drive in the dry, what more could you want๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Also thanks for having me as a passenger whist my car is in bits.

Here are some pictures from today.

IMG_2316.thumb.jpg.9cb068f2729bafce6195d3011f20a164.jpg

A view from Rivington

IMG_2318.thumb.jpg.19c736d4dd1a6beae2bd079b5de8fbed.jpg

At The Cherry Tree pub

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, 2bTom said:

It was good to meet you guys today for a coffee and a chat followed by a good drive in the dry, what more could you want๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Also thanks for having me as a passenger whist my car is in bits.

ย 

Here are some pictures from today.

ย 

ย 

IMG_2316.thumb.jpg.9cb068f2729bafce6195d3011f20a164.jpg

A view from Rivington

IMG_2318.thumb.jpg.19c736d4dd1a6beae2bd079b5de8fbed.jpg

At The Cherry Tree pub

great run out, fab chat and a nice hot brew, roll on the next one, thanksย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shaun_tomo88 said:

At least yours could make it there, no way mine could of

That's not good to hear, you sounded positive in previous posts that the gremlins were behind you, fingers crossed you can banish them soon and get out 'n' aboutย ๐Ÿคž

3 minutes ago, Darrell said:

That's not good to hear, you sounded positive in previous posts that the gremlins were behind you, fingers crossed you can banish them soon and get out 'n' aboutย ๐Ÿคž

I thought they was, clearly I was wrong, Iโ€™ve purchased 2.0 zetec engine with throttle bodies, just waiting to get a ecu to run it, flywheel I should have this week off a 1.8 zetec, thereโ€™s a issue with the water pump so Iโ€™m told I canโ€™t use 2.0 one, lowered sump will be ready next week from GBS, worried about the engine mounts as I canโ€™t weld, fed up with the car at the momentย 

14 minutes ago, shaun_tomo88 said:

I thought they was, clearly I was wrong, Iโ€™ve purchased 2.0 zetec engine with throttle bodies, just waiting to get a ecu to run it, flywheel I should have this week off a 1.8 zetec, thereโ€™s a issue with the water pump so Iโ€™m told I canโ€™t use 2.0 one, lowered sump will be ready next week from GBS, worried about the engine mounts as I canโ€™t weld, fed up with the car at the momentย 

Hang in their my friend, all your hard work and patience will pay offย ๐Ÿ˜„ย ๐Ÿ‘