No North East Area Meeting This Month

alantoon

As the title says we are not holding a meeting this month originally because the venue would have been too busy because of Christmas, but the increase in COVID has overtaken that. 

So stay safe everyone and  try to have a good Xmas, and watch this space to see what is happening with the meetings in the New Year, hopefully things will improve.

Good evening my fellow Northeastern Hoodies, My sincere apologies for not having replied to your post.

I went to see my sister in Baildon on tuesday and when I got home was just a little knackered longish journey

in the dark out of practice now, Woke up yesterday found I had the Mother and Father of a cold cough etc,

Dosed myself up with all the usual suspects including Liberal doses of single malt, as it is urgently required that

I am fit for the weekend. I just hope that you all manage to get through the festive season without falling down with any

unnecessary ailments and enjoy the festivities. So its just time to say thanks for all the crac over the past year and to vish you

all the very best Christmas know to man,and a Healthy and prosperous New Year to you and all your family's.

So health wealth and happiness to all you Hoodies out there and remember, Not long till Stoneleigh 2022. finger crossed!

Best wishes.

Allan

• Like 2