Stilton Run 2022 - 24th April 2022

Derek

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

We met up HERE, Hornbeam Lane,     What 3 words      ///fewer.sedative.mountain      (postcode LE15 9BF) last couple of years and it seemed to work well. It's a public road and it's on our route out of Uppingham.

If we meet up there ready to depart at 11:00 am sharp then we should not be there more than 15 mins and should not upset the locals too much.

We have tried to meet up and go into the centre together but we have been split up and not parked together anyway.

Following the same route as last year, ie both loops, we will have enough time to stop off at the farm shop for essential supplies leaving at 12:45.

Then its the the run down to Stilton for lunch at.......2:00pm. This is the same time as last year so we need to be away from the farm shop on time.

Weather forecast is looking OK at the moment, should be a good first run out. 

Derek, please accept my apologies I don't think I can attend this event.  We have 4 foster kids including two babies just arrived direct from hospital. Whilst I was looking forward to this event my life would over if I left the better half this weekend with 4 kids.

Please let me know how much I owe you.

49 minutes ago, Derek said:

Hi Neil,

Just called the Bell, it will be no problem he can choose his meal options when we get there.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Cheers Derek

Thanks Derek... please don't wait for us anywhere, we've got a long way to come and I can't promise to get there on time. At worst, we'll be at the Bell for 2pm.