Surrey and surrounding areas

nelmo

To anyone in Surrey and surrounding counties, I would like to start up a WhatsApp/SMS group for anyone interested in an occasional run out.

I normally go for a short blast most weekends (I'm based in Reigate, Surrey) and it would be nice to meet up or tag along in convoy with anyone who is free.

I'm not much of a planner - if the weather is looking to be reasonable a couple of days before  and I've got free time, I'll just head off in a vague direction, usually via a cafe of some sort (my current favourite is the Chalet). I am not a very early riser, normally heading out between 8 - 9am, back by 11-12.

If this sounds like you, please PM or email (magazine@rhocar.org) your mobile number and I'll add you to the group (please specify if you prefer text or WhatsApp). I'll send out messages on WhatsApp/text if I'm going out - there is no pressure to join me, feel free to ignore them completely 😉

I might put posts up on here but I often make the decision on Saturday to go on Sunday and I realise most people don't look at the forum that often.

Hope to see some of you in the future...

(PS: just snapped my throttle cable yesterday, so won't be out for a couple of weeks anyway).