Kit insurance.

Leslie Walters

I insure mine all year, but any of the insurers involve in kits will do 6 month policies or limited mileage policy. Currently with A plan but worth checking Footmam James and Adrian flux. 

Edited by MarkBzero
Typo

Hi Leslie,

My 2B costs me a little over £100 per year for comprehensive cover, me & my daughter named drivers, mileage limited to 3000, agreed value etc.

I'm with Graham Sykes - at that price I have it insured all year and we can the drive it whenever we want.

Steve

There is the option of laid up cover, but as mentioned above that sometimes premiums for these cars are so low it's worth keeping them insured on the road all year (you just reflect the actual usage in your mileage) - it does give you that freedom of jumping in without having to up your insurance back to road use if the sun makes a wintery appearance!

Either or, we can take a look for you if you'd like and RhoCar are still a recognised club of ours for club member benefits :)

Edited by A-Plan Insurance