Stamford Car Show - 28 August 2022

alanrichey

The organisers have just sent out the invitations for this years show.    This show is a bit unusual as it is limited to 500 cars and they automatically invite everyone who went last year.    That means any new owners have to hope people have turned down the invitation.    The register process has just opened so I would recommend anyone who wants to attend and hasn't received an invitation to get in early.    There is an optional runout for anyone who fancies it but that is very limited in numbers so you need to get in really early.

There is no cost for entering, but it is for charity so they recommend a £5 donation which they collect at the entrance.

As in previous years we have been allocated a Club area so make sure that when you register that you specifiy you are a member of the Robin Hood Club.

Any other questions just ask.

• 3 months later...

A reminder that the Show is getting closer. (28th August)  I see from the show page that there are still a few spaces left, so if you want to go, now is the time to register.

For those who have registered or received an invitation you can now print your joining instructions that need to be displayed on entry.

Still working on the weather. 😀

• 2 weeks later...

I see the Show is now full so if you wanted to go and haven't registered you are too late.    But there is nothing stopping you booking for next year 😃

Working hard on the weather but quietly confident.

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Not the best turnout I have had at the show, but a very pleasant day anyway. and our Club area is just about perfect, next to the river.   Weather was just lovely, lots of special cars to see, and a final display by the BBMF Lancaster to round it off.    Book early for next year 😃

1.jpg