Hello again everyone

Simon Parish

So I haven't been on the forum for quite some time, but after going to Stoneleigh today and seeing a few people I thought I should pay up my membership and get back on the forum.

Some of you may know, via Facebook, but most of you will not. I had a cardiac arrest on 23rd Dec in the car park of Ikea (Sheffield). Had CPR, 6-7 shocks from a defib and was brought back. Spent all Xmas and new year in the Northern General Hospital. Had an ICD fitted on the 5th Jan and was discharged.

I'm on the road to recovery, waiting to be able to reapply for my licence (gotta wait 6 months) but getting stronger and more confident as the time goes on.

Hope to see more of you all at future event.

Look after one another and stay safe people

• Like 1

Hi Simon,

good to have you back on board and hear you're getting better. I've literally just put your membership pack in it's envelope. It'll be one of the last few I do as I stepped down from the membership role at the AGM yesterday but I'm having you back and reading you post have made doing it a little bit special.

• Like 1

Mr Parish you missed a great catch up, we were only there Sunday. Meet up with Andy grim, rich marsh, Dan Elliott to mention a few. Maybe you can make end of season bash

• Like 1

Hi Simon

Glad to see you are on the road to recovery mate... seems only like yesterday since we were sat in B&Q car park up in Scotland repairing your throttle cable ;) Hope to catch up soon mate

Edited by Tazzzzman1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...