SOLD!! 2B / Superspec weather gear and tonneau.

richyb66

Time to get rid of some stuff.

Brand new unfitted black weather gear, doors and tonneau cover for 2B / Superspec, won't fit a Zero, probably won't fit a 3A, S7 our Exmo either.

The tonneau is zipped along the centre.

Comes with press studs, door hinges and fitting instructions.

The 2 metal roof hoops are now included (thanks Martin T).

Looking for £350ono. Located in Tamworth. Needs to be collected really as quite bulky and heavy but will try and help work something out.

IMG_20220707_134030_3.jpg

IMG_20220707_134037_1.jpg

IMG_20220707_134255_4.jpg

IMG_20220707_134431_6.jpg

Edited by richyb66

I would be interested in the tonneau cover and fittings if you split to sell. Alternative 1: does anyone know where I can buy or get one made? Mine would need head rest shapes. Alternative 2: perhaps the new owner might let me make a pattern - I have the tube supports for the roof which could be used to copy.

Edited by Jonty Wild

On 7/7/2022 at 5:52 PM, richyb66 said:

Yes, that should be ok. Ideally I don't want to have to put anyone else off on the meantime.

Hi, I have purchased wet weather gear this morning, closer to home, good luck with selling your gear, I am sure it will go

Hiya Dude , in regards to the Roof id be interested in the that and all fitting items included. Anything you dont have that i may need would be appreciated for your  help to anything extra i may need to buy elsewhere!

i am down in Kent, South East though!

As far as I can tell it's pretty complete apart from some small brackets to attach the hood hoops to the car. I've not got a hood on mine so don't know what they need to look like but someone on here will be able to give you the details.

• Like 1

This what they look like.   If you don't have them you will need to remove the boot cover to access the mounting and maybe do some welding.   I've never actually looked at how it is mounted.

1.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, richyb66 said:

As far as I can tell it's pretty complete apart from some small brackets to attach the hood hoops to the car. I've not got a hood on mine so don't know what they need to look like but someone on here will be able to give you the details.

Cheers bud, so how much for the roof system then mate?

• richyb66 changed the title to SOLD!! 2B / Superspec weather gear and tonneau.