EOSB 2022

nelmo

(Posting on behalf of Tony)

The End Of Season Bash 2022 is on Friday 2nd September to Sunday 4th at Market Harbour Show Ground LE16 7QB

September may feel a long way away but we need your help and commitment to get your tickets booked as soon as possible.  This really helps with the organisation and logistics of this event. 

The Committee and non committee members work so hard on this event behind the scenes and we need more people to turn up to ensure that this event can carry on year after year.

The End of Season Bash itself is a great event with marquee, bouncy castles, live band, bar, food van, Saturday ride out and loads of entertainment. Day tickets and camping tickets available.

Even if you are not a member of our club and still at the building stage of your car this event would be so beneficial to you..... The amount of experienced people who have already built their own cars and are always more than willing to help and advised. Just seeing the cars and meeting people with same interest we give you the push to get your cars finished.  Who knows you could be with us September 2023 in your finished car.....

I urge you to join us please book your tickets on the following link.

https://ticketstripe.com/EOSB2022/

or

End of Season Bash 2022 - RHOCAR - The UK Kit Car Club

We look forward to meeting you. If you are booking for the first time please message me, I can let you know what is going on, come meet you on the day and introduce you to other members.  

Tony Godden

My user name is apgodden

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone 

It has been confirmed this weekend that if you would like to camp on Thursday 1st September then you are more than welcome to. 

This will be no additional cost to your ticket. 

At the moment we cannot confirm if facilities will be there regards toilets, but we will get back to you ASAP

Screenshot_20220725-211019_Gallery.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Food Van will be there serving food:

Friday between 5 and 7 

Saturday between 8 and 10, 12 and 2, 5 and 10 (he might pop off if service is slow and come back so just grab a member of committee if he has gone) 

The bar will be there from Friday evening serving a variety of drinks